Sunday, October 25, 2020

HLA Does Uni; Jess & Hanna - Rotation Two


It's time for some uni gameplay, at last! I don't remember if I said what their degrees are (I probably did), but as a reminder, Jess is doing a distinguished degree in Culinary Arts, and Hanna is doing a distinguished Fine Arts degree.

They're both taking three classes per term (so there will be four terms - one per season!) as I find that's a manageable amount. I can definitely take them through four classes, but then I'd never have enough time for them to do anything other than study.



First things first; they've both got to get ahead and do their homework.

They're living in one of the dorms on the BU campus, and I'll just preface this by saying every lot they go to in this world is a lilsimsie reno. Hers are the most alike the EA defaults, just... better.


I initially sent them down to the spirit squad's (or whatever they're called) meeting, but it was a big snooze so they ended up playing ping pong with each other instead.


Jess also took a quick selfie with the mascot, and cleaned up the already defaced statue, while Hanna made a speedy retreat back to the dorms.




If she wasn't already tense from being around a load of strangers, this dude's incessant and bad violin playing was sure to tip her over the edge. 

She looks positively murderous.


Hanna, honey, you have the pencil the wrong way around.

I know she's erasing something, but she doesn't have her glasses on and it's funnier to me this way.


Hanna got unlucky this term; she has one presentation, one term paper, and one exam. Jess, on the other hand, got pretty lucky - she only has one term paper, and her other two classes have exams.


I also quickly tried to whiz her over to the commons so she could join up with the art guild, but I forgot that as term technically hadn't started she couldn't actually join, so she just awkwardly waved to them.

And then their meeting finished and they left.


She grabs a quick bite from one of the stands, then heads on inside to get cracking on that term paper.



Eventually, she's joined by Jess, and once they've both finished their first drafts, I let them go on a date to the pub.




They have a cute time sat together by a window, and get a gold date. Not that it's hard, but still.



Jess is first off to class, which she crushes, and then immediately plops herself down on the nearest bench to do homework while waiting for her next class.


Hanna shows up a lil later, still in her pjs because she's Hanna, and loiters outside for a while then legs it back to the dorm as soon as class is over.




Finally I'm able to get her down to the art guild meeting so she can join up, and then it takes me an entire rotation to figure out how to make her change into her club t-shirt.


I feel kinda bad for this guy; he shows up for life drawing, and instead Hanna decides to paint... whatever that is. A house?





She has a great time out on campus, and once she gets back to the dorm, I chuck up her art guild poster above her bed. 
I haven't gotten around to decorating their dorm yet, but I think I do it at the end of the rotation.






Lacie even shows up to hangout at one point - and it's not even to work out!




Finally, their dorm room is decorated. I feel like Jess would definitely be all about university spirit, so I threw up a few banners for her.


The Uni mascot catches a barefooted Hanna outside her class, but thankfully she's able to escape them pretty quickly by disappearing into the building.


Tara drops by, feeling miserable, and is closely followed by another familiar face 👀



Hanna, trying to paint for her art guild tasks, but Jess is just trying to flirt with her.


Not sure what's going on in my game at the moment, but half the time the girls just... can't be bothered to get dressed.



Angela Pleasant shows up and gate crashes the conversation by crying in the middle of it, but then Jess is whisked away to class and Hanna is ambushed by the rival mascot.



It was quite amusing, honestly.


It's the last day of term, and so I send them both down to the commons to cram before their final exam.



Hanna sails off to her final exam, leaving Jess alone.


Ah, the true university experience. One person studying, one person playing games, and another just taking a nap.

*

And that's where I leave them for this rotation! I did stop to check their grades before I moved on, and they both got an A+ in all three classes! I'm trying to cut down on my screenshot taking and only taking ones that are actually of any importance (gameplay or scenic) as otherwise I find they're really hard to caption, and updates get really boring really fast.

Anyway, onwards and upwards to Lacie and Tara! 



No comments:

Post a Comment