Friday, June 28, 2019

Rotation Six; Moore

Welcome to Sulani, everyone!



Island Living was announced while I was part way through Tara & Candy’s rotation, and I really wanted to incorporate it into my hot ladies, preferably without bringing in another household (although I’m doing that anyway, but for different reasons lol). I saw the conservationist career, and immediately knew it was perfect for my little zombie gardener girl.
So here she is, in her new home on the isle of Sulani.



Within seconds of unpausing the game, she immediately begins combing the beach for sea shells and other critters.






Taking a job as a conservationist, I plan to have her work from home as much as possible, so that I can actually play through the career and clean up the island.
That does mean there’s going to be a lot of beauty shots of Sulani and Lucy looking at things.






Day 1 of Conservation-ing; analysing fishing spots and pineapple plants, and cleaning up beach trash.



We also set about meeting some of the locals; or should I say got ambushed by locals while trying to investigate a pineapple bush.






Lucy also took herself out snorkelling when I left her on freewill for half a minute. I’m not mad, it’s hella adorable.


And here’s her house! Another tiny house by MsGryphi, but honestly who’s surprised at this point?







We’re still working on the Freelance Botanist aspiration, though we’re now starting from scratch (sort of) again, and we’ll probably have to retrieve the cow plant seed we left behind.





Making friends all over the island. Our wild trailer mermaid is actually the only real friend Lucy managed to make all week; not the friend I intended she make, but after Lacie and Jade I’m not going to sniff at whatever the game throws me.




This pack is so goddamn pretty.


Nalani seems to be everywhere Lucy is, probably in part because she’s a homeless sim, and possibly also ~fate~




This is Ana! She’s a character I ‘introduced’ (and I use the term very loosely) back in rotation four for the Hensley girls. She was always intended to be a mermaid, though I never really do knew what to do with her so never ended up actually introducing her as a household.
But now, since they’ve released actual mermaids (I’m telling you, I apparently foretold this pack) I’ve brought her back as on. I still don’t feel like playing her as a household for the moment, but I love her so I want her as an NPC in the world.




She’s adorable, and I love her so much.
I’d actually intended for her to be Lucy’s love interest, but Lucy had other ideas and it turns out I’m okay with that.






The sandcastle building animation is possibly one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen.


Um.
Caleb?
You’re a vampire. On a beach. Is there not something wrong with this picture?


One extraordinarily adorable thing about being a conservationist is that whenever you do anything towards promoting conservationism (such as telling someone about it or cleaning the beaches), you get this little heart!


The one time I miss the ‘work from home’ pop-up is the same day that Rosie turns up.




Candy also stopped by later that day, which was cute!



“Surprise Food” or whatever also happened to turn up just after Candy vanished; it was poorly timed considering that Lucy was already eating her plate of salad on the porch already.









Another hard day of studying plants and picking up trash – she’s living a thrilling life out on Sulani, but she’s doing lots of good.




This world is truly beautiful.


Hey, Lilith! No, you can’t come in.




SCIENCE!







I will never understand this day, but if people are making friends by starting fights… eh, I’ll take it.



How To Flirt, by Lucy More.


Or build sandcastles turtles together, that seems to go down rather well.


This animation is entirely pointless and completely adorable.




And we end this rotation with our favourite (and currently hidden!!) mermaid moving in with Lucy. I’ll give her a proper introduction in an entire new post, where I’ll also give proper introduction to the babies and the newest household.

No comments:

Post a Comment