Saturday, October 31, 2020

HLA Does Uni; Tara and Lacie - Rotation Three


And we're back with Foxbury's bro squad! Give the disaster that was their last rotation - or rather their grades from the last rotation - I decided to have these two crack down on their grades this week. I don't need them to get all A+s like the other two, but at the very least I need them not to fail.


I ended up moving them across to one of the dorms, because that way they'd then actually be able to get to their classes on time, and all I'd have to do with make sure they actually did their work on time.



Which I did.


First night Lacie had a football game, so I sent Tara down to the commons like last time.

Unlike last time, nobody else really showed up so I just had Tara work on her robotics skill, as it turns out she needs it to pass this term.



Tara didn't have any presentations to do this term, so she got to play juice pong with one of her dormies while Lacie slaved away on her bio presentation.



It didn't take her long to finish up, and then I had her ask Tara for advice and feedback, give that Tara's literally a genius.


Not really relevant to anything, but to start dancing in the bathroom is such a Lacie thing to do.



Having them in the dorms has made it much easier to actually get them to their classes on time. They did have bikes last rotation, but they just didn't use them? I have no idea why, they just instead preferred to run to class and take so long that by the time they got there, class was over.


Tara's been making friends with (my made-over version of) Angela Pleasant, to the point she's even invited herself over.


I did consider setting them up, but now I'm thinking about waiting and seeing if there's anyone from the new pack that I could set Tara up with.



Lacie's been doing really well with her football career; I think she's been promoted at least twice by now?


I love the eco pack, but this aspect is really annoying. They're students, what are they gonna be able to do about the state of their housing? 
Realistically, they're not going to be able to do that, so it makes no sense to penalise student housing for not complying.

I think I managed to turn it off in the settings? Or at least, whatever it is that setting does.


Jade invited Lacie over, which I was super excited about, for obvious reasons. I genuinely love these two, they're so cute.


All they did was play soccer together in the hallway, which ended when Lacie kicked the ball straight into Jade's face. 

And then ran off to practise, embarrassed.

Peak comedy, I'm telling you.


So after that was over I decided to let them go on a date to the pub, because they deserve something better than a football to the face and then running away.



I was kind of hoping they'd start flirting on their own, but my sims rarely do that without an initial nudge in that direction, so I had Lacie pull out a bold pickup line on her.


Which naturally moved things on quickly, because this is the sims and this is Jade and Lacie.

*

Lacie finished up the term with all A+s, Tara doing a little bit worse with two A+s and a B-. Still, it pulls their GPAs up around A-s, so they're getting there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment