Saturday, October 31, 2020

HLA Does Uni; Jess & Hanna - Rotation Three


I returned to these guys for their second term, only to find them playing synchronised chess. Maybe that could be some kind of new olympic support?

It's only a short rotation for these two! Hanna spent most of her time doing art tasks for the arts society so I didn't really have a lot of things to take pictures of!


Since term was beginning soon, I switched them both over working on their homework instead of randomly playing chess for no reason.


They stayed there for most of the evening until they'd finished all three pieces.




I gave these two a mini fridge and a microwave this time around, partly because the random dormies food is never reliably still good, and also because Hanna gets super tense when leaving the room.

Loner sims are hilarious, but they also wind me up.



My asexual ass would hate to share a dorm with these two...




It genuinely wasn't until this rotation that I figured out that in order to make Hanna wear her art society shirt, I needed to give her a second outfit with it in.

Also, she adores it and now only ever wears that outfit.


I really didn't take many pictures for this rotation, I think because of the disaster that was Tara and Lacie's rotation, I just wanted to make sure these girls passed!



Some kind of low-budget poetry reading began while they were studying for their final exams, which was hilariously terrible. The only people who showed up to watch didn't even bother to sit down, just loitered nearby.

I even sent Hanna up do some reading, but...



Nobody stood around to listen.



After their exams I sent them down to the pub, where they just ate some crisps and played cards.

I stuck around to see what their report cards looked like this term, and lo and behold, my two star girls got all A+s again!

No comments:

Post a Comment