Friday, November 22, 2019

Rotation Eleven; Moore




The Moore's are moving! I built this cute little house just for the hell of it, but then halfway through the exterior I realise that it would be perfect for these guys! Especially now they've got two kids, I figured they'd want more space than their tiny house, as much as I know they loved it.


This is a terrible shot, but they have a small little backyard that I might tweak before next rotation. It has all the kids stuff, plus an area to sit and chill; I'll probably update it again once the kids hit teens.



Layout! There's quite a few rooms, and the kids bedrooms are pretty empty, but I'm otherwise super pleased with how this one came out!

The kitchen is a little cramped (I'm not sure they needed islands that big) but everything else is fairly decent sized! Actually now I say that, I think Lucy's greenhouse might be the biggest room in the house.


Her greenhouse is honestly huge, and the mosquito stuff pack windows make amazing windows for it.



Within seconds of unpausing, River sprints off around the outside of the house and into the wilderness, and Sam whips out his lil ducky toy to play with.


Lucy's bees really don't like her at the moment; I couldn't figure out why because they're decently friendly, but it turns out because I've always played with headline effects off I've never seen the bees moods.

Turns out those poor bees are royally pissed off and basically take every opportunity to show her that.


Their kitchen island is huge, honestly it's probably too big. It doesn't help that I didn't throw in a single piece of clutter down in here. I just ran out of steam and lost all motivation to clutter the place.


I tried to keep the "den" similar to the main room of their tiny house, and I actually really like it.



Happy birthday, River!


Her face looks a little weird in game for some reason, but she's a cutie! I don't think Lucy's features translate well onto kids, but that's not really that big of a deal as she won't be a kid for long.

She picks up Loves the Outdoors (or whatever the TS4 trait is called, I don't have the game open right now), and so I give her the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration!


She is very cute though, weird in game face glitches aside!



She immediately channels her toddler trait and goes ham with paints in the garden. Naturally.



Sam's still an adorable cutie, and look! There's a sim on a bike in the background!!


Yazzie calls River up in the middle of her first school day to ask to bunk off, which I naturally said no to; at least give her some chance to get her grades up!




River's definitely the adventurous sort; I sent her out to hunt frogs, and she came home pretty quickly just to spend three hours on the monkey bars.


I did have issues aging up River, so when I decided to screw it and age Sam up too, I missed getting the cake shot because I wasn't actually certain if he'd even actually age up properly.

And when he did, he went butt naked. Cheers, Sammy.


Here he is! I did have to change his nose a little bit; I'm not sure who he got it from but good lord it was really small and pinchy? It was not a good look on anyone.

He also picked up the Genius trait!


He's literally been a child for a few hours, Yazzie you monster. Notorious for what? Aging up in the buff?





Apparently Yazzie's friend was Lucas Munch, who invites lil Sam out to the ancient ruins?? Dude, you're literal children, why are you going to one of the party spots?


Nothing much exciting happened (I think I even just switched back to the household and left Sam there) but they did become friends, so he has at least one npc friend.



Sophie is level 9 of the fishing skill, which means all she has to do is max it and then her aspiration is complete.


Yazzie also needs to calm the heck down!

You're ten years old, stop trying to go to the nightclub!!!


River is an adorable girl, honestly, she's ridiculously adventurous and always happy and cheerful. I probably won't roll for her teen trait and I'll just give her cheerful; it's perfect for her.





Lucy genuinely spends her entire life in the greenhouse, both prompted and unprompted, because she just loves talking to her plants whenever she's left on free will.

I spend a lot of time micromanaging her plants; now I've started keeping the headline effects on I can actually see how close to evolving all of her plants are! I think she's evolved 5 of the 10 she needs, so hopefully she'll have that part of her aspiration down by the end of next rotation!









These guys are really cute; there's not really a lot to say about these screenshots other than that. I didn't have a lot for them to do this rotation, so I left them on free will probably more than I would have any other time.


Eventually I had both River and Sam join Kids of the Realm, so naturally they had to have a meeting right that very minute.

Even though none of his children were there (they're teens now and no longer club members), Alec showed up anyway.



Some of the members have aged up but I hadn't kicked them yet, Elsa being one of them.

But River was pretty happy just to chat with tearaway Yazzie for most of the time.


Why, Sam?


Sophie was also here for some reason I don't remember, and she just spent all of the time running around in the rain.



Doing your homework in the the rain at a kids gathering is totally a normal person thing to do.

Freaky genius kid Elsa I can understand, but music weirdo Rosa? Not so much.


Oh, apparently Cas is here! Which explains why Alec was here, and now why Jeff and a sick rocket is here.

Please, Jeff, take your damn dog to the vet!


Parental stalkers and sick dogs aside, River and Sam had fun and made friends!



It was also bonfire night when they got home, so I had them gather around their bonfire and celebrate.




Sophie was sleeping, so Lucy told a story while the kiddos watch the fireworks she'd just set off



I realised I'd not yet actually explored the Sylvan Glade, and figured that while everybody else is at school/work I'd send Sophie, and hopefully she'll manage to complete her aspiration while she's at it.




I know pretty much everyone's already been here and done this, but this place is really cute; the pink lighting is adorable.



And the Master Fisherwoman has completed her aspiration!


River is working away on her aspiration; I think she's on the typing game?



Urgh; I've no idea why this keeps happening in their house, they keep glowing in the area around the sofa.

It turns out I didn't actually have my NoGlo/NoBlu mods in, but I have no idea what's even causing this in the regular game.



Finally, we get ourselves a damn cowplant berry.

I'm not actually entirely sure how she got this one, but then I also don't know how she got the last one either.



She's also been working really hard on befriending those bees; they're pretty crucial in her aspiration as they 'pollinate' the nearby planter boxes and give a boost to the fertiliser, which speeds up how long it takes to evolve my plants!


Sam seems to be mildly concerned about his mama getting attacked by bees, because he often comes rushing in to see "what's going on". It's super sweet, and considering she also got stung a bunch while she was pregnant with Sam, I can see why he doesn't like them so much!

*

Rotation Eleven; Hensley :: Rotation Eleven; Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment