Thursday, October 22, 2020

HLA Goes to Uni; Lacie and Tara - Rotation One



"Young" Lacie and Tara!

I figured these two would actually be a good fit to live together; they're both Bros after all. Again, their traits and aspirations have not changed, but their outlooks have! I also didn't realise quite how closely Morgana resembles Tara until now, either haha.

I think I did a much better job making these two look younger than I did with Jess and Hanna, too.




The two of them get some important objects in their apartment; I plan on having Tara apply for the eSports scholarship, and Lacie apply for the soccer team one.  

I'm unsure how that will work out, because it's hard to know if they're actually going to be accepted for those. Even at the highest skill level it's not guaranteed that they'll get the scholarship, and these two only have week to skill up.



Lacie's aspiration basically just requires her to work out more and more in various places, so I immediately had Lacie head off to the gym to get that part of her aspiration done.

Also, being at the gym boosts her skill building rate, and I need her to get her skill as high as possible to give her the highest chance of getting that scholarship.


The welcome wagon shows up for these two as well, which thrills the social bro Lacie.


Tara is too busy playing chess to really care that there's new people hanging around, but Jess seeks her out anyway, because that's what Jess does.


These two are deliberately in the worst apartment - 1313 21 Chic Street - so that Tara can improve her handiness skill. I can't remember if she needs it or not, but give that she's maxed it in the main save, it's not out of character for her to have it.



Lacie, honey, you live in that apartment.



I gave these two a foosball table for obvious reasons, but Lacie thrashes Tara every time they play.

I don't know if it has anything to do with their fitness skill (it probably does), but it's still funny to me.


What's Lacie mad about, you ask? Well...


It's Hanna.

This girl is creative to the max, honestly.


I love that these two somehow manage to stay true to their main save selves; I have so many pictures of OG Lacie eating fruit parfait in her initial rotations.


The scenery in this game is so much fun to photograph.


I sent both girls down to the market to check out the food, just to see if I can get these two out of the flat and also to see if they can do anything better than Jess and Hanna.


Lacie fails at using chopsticks and instead resorts to stabbing.


And Tara... Tara just makes a meal of things.


I only included this screenshot of Lilith because I did my own makeover of her that I'm actually proud of; I tried to match her as best I could to her TS2 look? I remember Lilith and Angela being my favourite sims to play, so I wanted to honour them properly.

Side-eyes EA.


Tara also decides to join a random protest? I'm not even sure what they're supposed to be protesting.


Lacie, a little confused, but she's got the spirit.



I probably think I will have Lacie pair up with Jade again, but given how strongly she chose Jade over Summer in the main save, I'm sure Lacie will chose her own partner.


Tara: I'm giving you money to go away.



The end of the week comes around very quickly, and they were both accepted into their scholarships! These two are going to be a lot tougher to manage, so I'm considering having them live off campus together so I don't get distracted by dorm room shenanigans.

Next rotation, Jess and Hanna take on their first term.

No comments:

Post a Comment