Sunday, September 13, 2020

Rotation Twelve; Hensley

Well, it's been a hot minute, hasn't it? Life has been a lot, considering quarantine, but my life hasn't changed in the slightest given that I'm working in retail. Well, I've got to wear a mask and use hand sanitiser every five minutes, but that's about it.

Given all that, you'd think I'd have had ample time to play more sims! And while technically I have, I just haven't wanted to. New Horizons came out, so I binged that for months, and then I found a podcast company and devoured all of their content...

Well, you're not here for my lame excuses (if anyone's here at all), so let's get on with it!


Unfortunately, it having been around a year since I last played this save, I have genuinely zero context for most of these screenshots.

Tara, apparently, is learning woodworking.



I threw a birthday party for our lovely jock here, because one must celebrate the milestone of becoming a young adult properly in the sims world.

Cas has been replaced by his newest self, meaning he is now a Spellcaster in all of his fabulously dressed glory!


Within seconds of arriving, my idoit pastel child is hitting on his girlfriend.

I like to think Luna is just thoroughly Done with Will's nonsense, even if she loves him for it. Much like me, come to think of it.


I confess to not knowing exactly why Holly Alto is here, but look at the Olsen sisters being wholesome!

Oh, and Morgana blowing out her candles, or whatever.


Group shot! All the girls together, plus Will. I'm guessing he's stand in for Beth, because she doesn't appear to be anywhere nearby.

Thankfully, he's ridiculous enough that he fits right in with this lot.


And Polly moves in! At least, I think this is what's happening now. I know she moves in at some point during this rotation, but I don't know when, so we'll call it now and be done with it.


Despite the focus now very much shifting towards Morgana and Polly, these two are still here! They're also still very much in love.


Morg and Polly go off to the gym for a sort-of date for reasons now unknown - neither of their aspirations are gym related, but hey, they're both athletic bros so it makes sense this is their hangout of choice!




I send Morg off to try the climbing wall; I've not had any of my sims attempt to actually use this thing before, and that's what this savefile is all about - testing new things!

She says new like the game hasn't been out for over five years at this point.



She seemed to do pretty well, actually!


For some reason Polly moved in with food in her inventory, and then took this moment to pull it out and have a snack.

I'd say something about carb loading, but that looks more like a big sweetcorn cob.



These two then go down to the locker rooms and have a a little workout of their own.


Really, Morg? You didn't know that by now?



Honestly, these two are just perfect for each other. Geek jocks in love, like the precious children that they are.



Lacie is here again, because of course she is. None of her girls seem super athletically inclined, so I like to imagine that she sees Morg as her cool niece that she can mentor, or something!

Obviously she's not her real niece, but family is what you make it.


Polly.

Polly is truly great, she has so much character.





Group outing!

I sent them all out to a cafe because I really don't use the dine out feature enough, and it's a lot of fun!



These guys are also really cute as a group, so any chance I get to send them all out a group I'm going to take it!



I don't know if Cas called up Polly or what, but this is a cute moment nonetheless!


I sent them to Heather's ice-cream parlour, which is super fitting seeing that these two are Heather's sims.


Classy as always, Polly!



Do I know what this is about? Of course not. Morg's taken up wood working for apparently no reason, but then it really has been six months since I played this save.


I think this is a NYE party! It's a black and white party, so half of them aren't actually going to be wearing their real party outfits, but weird, EA assigned pieces.

I invited the appropriate families - the Winchesters are here, Lacie is here because why wouldn't she be, and also Luna and Ariel are here. 

I think the rest of Morg's club crew is here somewhere as well. 



I love that these guys all get on so well, and seeing them all dressed up fancy is a nice change of pace, too!


Ah, sisters.

Luna has been assigned a lovely CC accessory jacket, and Ariel is wearing the same style of dress as at least four other people. Which is so out of character - I can't imagine her wearing anything the same as anyone else!


Here they are! Part of Morg's crew, the HLA Generation two.


Of course Candy is out there pretending to be one of them. To be fair, Candy's whole thing is partying, so I'm not surprised in the slightest.

I'm also genuinely amused that half of the girls are wearing one of two dresses. Beth is wearing one, and Candy is wearing a variant of the other.

The two Cas/Cass's are dressed up nice, though!



Morg. That is Polly's father. Polly's very buff father, standing right behind you.

Thankfully, Jeff actually likes Morg.


I genuinely don't know if I planned this or if it was an autonomous interaction, but either way, it's perfect for them.



Unsurprisingly, Jeff is approving, and Polly says yes!

*

Rotation Twelve; Hensley :: Rotation Twelve; Moore


No comments:

Post a Comment