Thursday, March 14, 2019

Rotation Four; Lacie

This is a short winter rotation for Lacie!

This could also be known as the rotation where Lacie and I fight over ladies.



Lacie's out when I move over, so I watch Summer dance for a while before Lacie comes home and steals the show.




This series of events can be titled; I want Lacie to date Summer.




I tried so hard to repair their relationship, but every time it went out of the red and back to the pink, it very quickly ended up going back down and into the red.


But Jade, on the other hand? Lacie is super into her.


Summer is not so into the fact that Lacie is into Jade.

Don't ask me why I wasn't so into Jade, because I really don't know.




Lacie and Summer both go to work, and this poor guy has a terrible time in the hallway.

I don't know he couldn't go home, but he was so annoying that even Andy didn't care when he ended up collapsing on the floor.

Also, Jeff and Tara are entirely too comfortable in Lacie's apartment.


<3




Jade and Lacie had a real fun date, and while Jade managed to magically teleport home, Lacie had to fight her way through a snowstorm.

During this date/trip out, we had Jade move in!


However, apparently these two didn't have the right relationship to be able to share a bed?

So we did the fun bed-dance for a few hours.


Winterfest was a super laid back and boring affair in the house; they slept in for a hella long time, to the point that Father Winter rocked up while they were cooking dinner in their pjs.




I don't know what they're doing or why, but it's cute.




Jeff invited Lacie out to a party "tonight", but I guess he got the time wrong, because there was absolutely nothing close to a party going on, and he vanished pretty quickly to be somewhere else.

Lacie didn't care, she got to wave fire around.




It's puppy time!!

I realised I'd never played with pets, even though I've had the pack for ages.





This is Whisper! An active, loyal, sleuth of a Pit Bull puppy! I actually bought her for Lacie, so that she'd have someone to go jogging with, but Lacie was out when she arrived, so she ended up like Jade a whole lot more. 


Jade's also out here casually making friends with all of the neighbours.


TINY PUPPY!!!!


Happy New Year?

Jade's out here jamming with Lacie's bro, but Lacie just wants to sleep.


Except she has to suck up her desire to sleep, because she's got a date to go on!

I might not like Jade a whole lot, but she's growing on me just because of how much she seems to actually like Lacie.


I also missed the entire final sequence of NYE, but they essentially went out to some bar just to watch the celebrations!

Rotation Four; Hensley :: Rotation Five; Hendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment