Sunday, August 11, 2019

Rotation Nine; Giles


This is another rotation that I was super excited to play and to post, because it's time for the twins to become children! This one is quite picture heavy, I think, so make sure to take them all in 😉

Also, check out Lacie starting off strong with a ~lewk~



It's ~birthday time~!!

Lacie, with her impeccable cooking skills bakes the girls a cake. I've been talking like Lacie has her cooking skill maxed out, and she actually doesn't. She's level 8. So I have no idea where I got that from.


Rosa goes first, and I totally missed the cake shot because I wasn't paying attention (what else is new) but she aged up with Yazmin's hairstyle, which threw me for a loop.



Lilly gets not one, but two cake shot photos, and then it's age up time.



They're cute too! They ever-so-unfortunately got Jade's weird hooked witch nose, but that's okay because I love them anyway.

Both girls get Top-Notch toddler, because I somehow managed to pull that off for the pair of them, and Rosa rolls Creative and Lilly rolls Good.

Adorable.


And with that, I promptly packed them all up and shipped them off into yet another apartment!


This time, I moved them into the Arts Quarte. I had a lot of fun building this apartment; I placed down their original apartment (the TLC one) and proceeded to move it around a shitload until I made something that screamed them.

Also, I totally winged the kids bedrooms, which ended up being totally prophetic as I did get a creative kiddo.






This ended up being Lilly's room; I planned for it to be her room when I made it, so the fact she picked up Good made it ever nicer; it's pink and cute and sweet.




This becomes Rosa's room, a giant purple eyesore that's actually somewhat cohesive?





The Lacie bro room! Complete with the painting of dogs playing poker, because I saw it and it just screamed Lacie to me.

My take on this room was that Lacie basically kept collecting her own eclectic crap - the poker painting, for example - that did not fit into the aesthetic of the rest of the apartment, so Lacie got herself a man cave.

It's close enough to the door that Jeff can come in and not get lost.




Being creative, Rosa gets saddled with the Artistic Prodigy aspiration, so she's immediately shackled to the arts table.

Lilly, the sweet good child, gets the Social Butterfly aspiration.


.

Good morning, Jeff is here!


Lilly, seeing the opportunity to make a new friend, plops herself down beside him to chat.





Honestly, given Lilly's love of playing with toys I probably would have given her creative, but here we are.




They're super adorable.


Good afternoon, Jeff is here!

Jade's asleep and everyone else is out.


Gay pride!



There's a big chunk of space in Jade's studio thing, so the twins bunk down in there to work on their school projects.


I encountered another glitch with Jade and the streaming drone this rotation; she got an offer that required her to upload a cooking video if she wanted extra money. Easy!

Except every time she streamed herself cooking, it came up as 'media production'. Bah. 

I tried twice and gave up.





Lilly is gay, confirmed.


Will is also here, for literally no reason because the girls don't actually know who he is, but he sits down to read in the hallway. 


He also apparently brings this guy into the apartment with him? Nobody knows who her is either, so we asked him to leave.


Will, clearly disappointed that there's now nobody here to make him a drink, decides to take a luxurious bath instead.

Using someone's bar is off-limits, but taking a bath with rose petals? A-okay.



💕


Lacie: Girls are great. We love girls.


Good morning, Jeff is here!


Jade needed to host a 'Celebrity Meet & Greet' for her aspiration and go to a Celebrity Hot Spot, so we decided to kill two birds with one stone, and go to Ms Gryphi's Del Sol Cafe & Bar that I'd placed down in the spice district.


Jade attempts to sign an autograph for Hanna, who is not interested.

Hanna: I already know you, why do I want a signed picture of your face?


After the initial bump in the road with Hanna, it went much smoother and she got to give out a bunch of signed headshots.


Rosa is so damn close to finishing the creativity aspiration after less than a week.

She had to play instruments for a total of five hours, so decided to take her bright green violin and go stand in the hallway so she can annoy everyone.

It's payback for their neighbour constantly trying to invite herself in; only Jeff can do that.


Speak of the devil, Jeff is here again!


I did not know that kids could help their younger siblings level their skills faster, and it's super adorable!

Lilly was asleep, so Rosa came in to help Yasmin tackle the one skill she hasn't yet maxed; thinking.


Poor Yasmin is force to endure a few hours of block play and flash cards to try and bring that skill up; if the twins got Top-Notch Toddler, she can get it too!


Lacie comes home from work on the final day of their rotation, and Yasmine immediately rushes out to greet her, shortly followed by Rosa.

Actually, Rosa might just be going for the violin but it's cuter to say she's greeting her moma.


I don't wanna say I have favourites, but...

look at them

*

Aspiration Summary;
Lacie; Stage 3 of Master Mixologist, one task to complete.
Jade; Stage 2 of World-Famous Celeb, one task to complete.
Rosa; Artistic Prodigy COMPLETE
          Stage 1 of Rambunctious Scamp, one task to complete.
Lilly; Stage 2 of Social Butterfly, one task to complete.
Yazmin; N/A


Rotation Nine; Moore :: Rotation Ten; Hendrick




No comments:

Post a Comment