Thursday, March 7, 2019

Rotation Four; Jess & Hanna

It's summer for Jess and Hanna!


We start this rotation by saying happy birthday to Will and Elizabeth!





And here they are!!

I rolled for their traits on some randomiser website, and Will got Clingy and Beth got Charmer!

Also I think Will is a male Hanna clone, and that Beth is a Jess clone.







Also prepare for a lot of toddler spam. They're so very cute!





They're pretty good toddlers, so far, if I'm honest. They're difficult to feed, but that's more on me than on them.



They're also both little shits.


I also found that I don't have to put them in the high chair to feed them!? I can just make a batch dinner and they'll help themselves and eat it on the sofa.



BABY ON THE LOOSE!

Beth's a little tearaway, I swear.



Hanna's happy to entertain her, though, when she's not running loose on the streets.


Jess gets sick, so I spend the whole time telling her to chug orange juice.




It's hard being sick when you've got two stroppy toddlers to feed.



Aunt Andy shows up for a chat with Hanna, and then cleans up one of the messes.


Place your bets, Summer or Jade?


Aunt Andy gets ambushed by baby Will!


Uh, Hanna?

You physically cannot do that through a wall.


Beth doesn't care about physics, she's happy with her spaghetti.



There's a heatwave in the city, so I bought the paddling pool and plonked it into the kids bedroom, just to try and stop the kids from overheating.



It's a bit ridiculous, but it's cute and effective.




Look at this cute and tiny pink family!!


I mean, that's one way to keep cool.



Hey Candy, are you ready to have one of these yourself!?


It's at this point I probably should mention that I had Hanna quit her job so that these guys are able to actually look after the kids without having to hire a babysitter or send them to daycare or whatever happens.


They're so CUUUTE!!


Um, hello Alec??

Alec: Hey, Jeff said I could pop in so I'll just take what he wanted and leave.

The conversation between Jeff and Alec may have gone something like this;

Jeff: Hey babe can you get me some food?
Alec: From our fridge?
Jeff: No, Hanna's.
Alec: Right, of course. What do you want?
Jeff: Idk, maybe some peppers and an entire head of lettuce.


Miko invited Hanna out, so I decided to take the babies along.

I don't think that's quite what Miko wanted, because I'm fairly sure she vanished soon after we arrived.



The twins had a good time, though.


Naked baby butt!


So there's a naked Beth on the loose, but is that an Andy who has been struck by lightning??






There's a lot of crazy cute baby entertaining going on in this house right now, and genuinely not much else.



Lucy came over to visit, and Beth took a liking to her - super cute.


It's around here that I realised I probably should be keeping an eye on their 'character values' thing? Most of them are every so slightly into the red.



Will proceeds to have a toddler meltdown, and Beth just sits there looking at him like 'bro wtf are you doing'?



Andy comes over to brainstorm and chat with Hanna, but that derails very fast.


Aunt Andy's here again, and this time she gets ambushed by both toddlers.

Will is happy to make friends with her, Beth is happy to stuff pancakes into her mouth.


Aaaaand Beth's naked. Again.


And Will is a complete little shit!


Rotation Three; Lacie :: Rotation Four; Hensley



No comments:

Post a Comment