Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Rotation One; Hanna


I started, obviously, by plopping my first three households into Culpepper Apartments, primarily because it's the only one with enough apartments that they could all actually afford.


Don't you just love it when you neighbour turns into a bat mid conversation?


I love Hanna. She's so dorky, at all times.




I'm not any kind of great interior designer, so I just kind of threw some stuff together that kind of looks cute? It really irks me that we don't have the create-a-style of 3, because I could make some really awesome things that fit the style of Hanna. Not that she really has a style, because this is TS4.

 I really dig the aesthetic of TS4, though.


Hanna immediately started painting once she got inside.
I realise there isn't an easel in the apartment picture above; I had to sell some stuff to buy it, because I forgot she needed it in the first place.


Within about thirty seconds, Jess invites herself over to 'brainstorm'.

Hanna digs it.



Hanna, desperately trying to impress her cool neighbour with purple hair and tats.





Seriously.

I totally didn't create Jess for Hanna in any way, shape, or form, just putting that out there right now.



But tell me these aren't the faces of sims who are lowkey into each other?




She hung around for what what actually a pretty long time, but eventually left and went back to her own flat.


Only to reappear like an hour later, asking to raid Hanna's fridge.


Which, to her credit, is exactly what she did.


Although, she did make herself grilled cheese (which you can just see on the counter in the back), before proceeding to go back to the fridge to grab herself a sandwich.


So Hanna grabbed the grilled cheese instead.


Nothing like making your neighbour a friendly grilled cheese and leaving it out for them while they finish their painting.

Totally chill and friendly.



They then proceeded to sit down and watch a movie together, but all Hanna wanted to do was talk.

Jess was not that into it.


Hanna has such a resting bitch face, I love her so damn much.


Hanna: lol why are you crying?


Jess: Bitch, shut up.


Hanna was getting angry, which I managed to realise was down to the Hensley sisters.


Tara was the only one to come out; she's actually the only one to ever come out. I always see Rosie flying to and from the trash chute/noticeboard in bat form, but she never answers the door.

Conversely, I never see Tara outside but she's always there to answer the door.



Hanna looks straight up ready to kill a bitch.

God knows what Tara's problem is, though.



After me floundering for ages (no, Hanna, I don't want you to insult her face!!), I managed to re-find the 'Complain About Noise' interaction I'd ignored the first time, and we somewhat unbelievably settled the dispute by being 'good neighbours'.


The next issue was the woohooing going on in the old lady's apartment, but she refused to come out.
 

Hanna even had time to go back inside and get herself some dinner!


Then the old lady stopped and came outside, only for Hanna to be peeing and totally miss getting to tell her off.

Oh well.


Oh look, Jess is here again. Hands up if you're surprised!

Yeah. Me either.


Jess left, then ten seconds later invited Hanna out to the Geek festival. 

Given how determined Jess is to constantly be around Hanna, I'm trying to see if their relationship will go naturally (does that even happen in this game?), so I accepted.


Obviously, we had to work on the rocket to get the whole festival-challenge-thing-that-I-still-don't-understand out of the way, so here's that.




They had a pretty good time at the festival; Hanna scored a whopping 18% on her hacker test, so obviously did not win that.


See! Bat!Rosie takin' out the trash, while our girls decide which apartment they're gonna go into.


And then Tara drops by!?

Despite resolving the noisy neighbour problem 'peacefully', they still have their relationship in the red, so I've no idea why Tara decided to turn up.

Also, I have no idea why Tara's in her dark form.


Guess who completed the first two stages of her Aspiration!?


Oi. Get out.


This was supposed to be Hanna giving Jess a key, only I didn't realised they hugged twice first so ended up going x3 through the actual interaction.

Whoops!



Poof. Bat Rosie!


And then when Hanna's at work, this happens.

I'm like 900% percent sure she isn't banging any dudes in there (she only knows one person, which is probably the landlord), so what gives, game??


Oh look, Jess is here again.



Aaaand there's another freakin' party happening in Nasty Old Lady and her son's apartment.

This time, however, Hanna essentially got told to fuck off.


Jess took the opportunity to invite Hanna out to a bar?? Seriously, she's trying so hard and Hanna's just completely oblivious.

I mean, take that side eye Jess is giving a very oblivious Hanna right now.



Literally nothing came of the whole night.


The next day was some kind of skilling event day... thing.

So, down to the gym we went.


This was definitely an an experience in TS4, I'll say that much!


This guy, after trying and failing to get into Hanna's apartment, proceeded to yell at the plant in the hallway.

It was at this point I realised that I'd gone over the week I'd planned to spend with each household, so moved over to Jess!


No comments:

Post a Comment