Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Rotation Two; Jess and Hanna


We're still trying to work on the girls aspirations, so Jess spends the afternoon eating from the food stalls.


And then practises her very bad singing!


Hanna comes home to find Lacie here, and working out on the floor.

As usual, these days.


And now Rosie's here! She's gone back to travelling in bat form, so she never actually knocks and instead she just appears in the middle of the room.

I'm also taking a lot less pictures this time round, because a lot less things are happening but also because we really don't need a hundred pictures of the same things.



Apparently Alec was throwing a party, though after talking to Heather about Jeff & Alec, I've concluded that this was probably their way of drowning out their woohooing noise.




Jess also gets fancy with her cooking! I think when I finish her City Native aspiration, I'm gonna move her back to the foodie aspiration.


Lacie's here!

Hanna's at work, so it's just Jess here to chat. Lacie seems to spend a lot of time here, and I have no idea why.


Honestly, Lacie's the freaking cutest and I love her so much.



But Tara invited Jess out, so we left Lacie in the apartment and went! It's Supernatural's night at the bar, and despite the fact that Jess is totally human, I wanted to send her just to see what might happen.


Andy's here!

Thoroughly unsurprising, seeing that she's an alien, but it's still cool!


Tara basically ditches Jess at the bar, so she ends up hanging out with Andy the entire time!



Tara does come back after a while, and they end up all hanging out together until the end of the night!


Lacie???



Rosie comes over again, hanging out with Hanna until she goes to work, and then onto Jess!


And then once they're both home, they move onto more important matters.

I'm playing this based on their wishes/whims, but also what they do on free will!


And Lacie's here again, wanting to work out!


So I sent them back to Lacie's apartment to actually work out.



It was love day, or whatever it's called in this game, so I sent them on a date to the park.

Except it was raining and they both needed to pee, so they spent the entire time feeling uncomfortable and achieved nothing.


So I tried again, but this time at the Stargazer Lounge.





It was super cute, and I was super sad that I didn't have autonomous marriage proposal on because it could've happened.


Aaand Lacie's stirring up shit again!

That's probably Jeff & Lacie yelling at each other to motivate themselves.




I don't even know what these series of events was supposed to portray, but poor Hanna.

Oh - Rosie or Tara invited Jess over to hangout, except neither of them were actually there.



Jess got invited out again, but was apparently too tired to do more than nap on a bench.


After completing her Painter Extraordinaire aspiration, I moved her on to a new one; Joke Star! I figure it fits her goofy personality the best, and it's one I haven't done. Which is also all of them, but that's not the point.


Hi Jeff!

Coming out to read about festivals and happy letters, and probably leave a passive aggressive one behind him in anger.


And then he goes stomping around inside Jess and Hanna's flat, though they just absolutely do not give a shit.

Heather: it's okay he'll take an angry poop and get over it


And then while Jess is at work, Hanna goes out to party! I think it was the guy in blue who invited her out.


Rosie's here too! 

I don't actually know how she's here, wouldn't she be burning up? Ah well, it's not super important.






This animation gets me every damn time.


Jeff's here now, too!


And then Lacie's here, meaning that there's at least one person from every household hanging out at this party now.


Except Hanna, because Hanna's going to sleep.


Following that, I send her home and the party ends, but for some reason leaves Rosie and Tara just... standing there?

But hey, that's also the perfect(?) way to end this post, because I'm moving on to Rosie and Tara!!

Also, by the end of the second rotation;
Hanna has completed the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and moved onto Joke Star,
Jess has given up on City Native, and moved onto Master Chef.

Rotation One; Lacie :: Rotation Two; Hensley

No comments:

Post a Comment