Friday, February 22, 2019

Rotation Two; Lacie

Lacie has like half the screenshots of anyone else's post this rotation, though I don't know why. It might be just because she's a solo sim whereas everyone else is a double, but it doesn't matter really.


I swap to her household, only to find her throwing some shapes.



She goes for a job, finding a sad and Lettie-less Caleb moping his way around the town.


Surprise friend hangout!


Um?


In typical Jeff style, it takes him all of three seconds to strip down and start working out.

Hanna decides not to look.



I think Jeff just comes over for the fridge most of the time.

Bros let other bros eat their food, right?


Lacie is definitely the chosen one of the Paraneighbour house, both Jeff and Andy seem to love her.

Both Alec and Miko never seem to leave the apartment; I have Jess and Hanna open right now and neither of them know Miko, and only Jess knows Alec.





Andy makes some really cute faces!

I'm not sure why Rosie came over, Andy was the one who wanted to hang out, I think Rosie just popped up to gatecrash the gathering.


I could hear some weird noise coming from outside the apartment, which turned out to be Jess practising her singing.

She's really not all that good.

Also, a rare Alec!





Unsurprisingly, she spends most of her time working out.


I should really start taking screencaps of the little invited, because I'm fairly sure Andy invited Lacie out to the circus or something??

This guy also let himself in and started talking to the workout equipment.



Another surprise hangout! Jeff and Andy are here!




Just after that, I set up a meeting of Bros Before Clothes!





I then changed Tara's workout outfit so they're all wearing the same pair of red shorts.

I know Tara's are black, but these are in her dark form.


Jeff was the first one to bow out.



Given that they're hanging out a lot more now that they're in a club together, I had Lacie give Tara a key to the apartment!


Jeff doesn't even bother getting changed before he's back over to do some more workout with his Best Bro!



Poor Jeff looks very naked in the angle of this screenshot.

Heather: Poor Lacie's face, what is he telling her? "so then I like to flip Alec this way..."

Poor Lacie indeed.


This is the last screenshot I have for Lacie, and absolutely no context for it? I assume that Andy invited her out to GeekCon (?), but I have literally nothing else to tell me what the heck was going on here.

From this point on I'm going to try really hard not to keep playing so far ahead without at least making notes first!

Rotation Two; Hensley :: Rotation Three; Hendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment